www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to install gamelosf games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i have star s7859 how can i install big games nova 3 ,modern combat 4 etc..i have just 2 giga internal sd? what is your advise
Install a games by put the data files in /ANDROID/OBB on you external SD. Then installing the apk. If your external SD only 2GB then better buying a bigger SD ;)
(2013-04-30, 22:31)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Install a games by put the data files in /ANDROID/OBB on you external SD. Then installing the apk. If your external SD only 2GB then better buying a bigger SD ;)

i have 8gb external sd ...the problem all the gamelosft games ..install direct to internal sd ( 2gb) that is not enoght
(2013-04-30, 22:38)antero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-30, 22:31)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Install a games by put the data files in /ANDROID/OBB on you external SD. Then installing the apk. If your external SD only 2GB then better buying a bigger SD ;)

i have 8gb external sd ...the problem all the gamelosft games ..install direct to internal sd ( 2gb) that is not enoght

You can try GL to SD from Play Market. Works for many people, but not everyone. Let us know how it works out for you.
GL to SD is after the install ..so first the game install on internal sd then with gl to sd to move it to the external sd ..i tried programs to make external sd as internal sd with no luck
you can dowload

blackmart or appcake

from your device and from thos install any game
no root needed