www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [$25 Picture Contest] Best nature photo from a smartphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-05-02, 01:37)markm77 Wrote: [ -> ]Took this with an LG shine along time ago. I love the clouds and light on the water
This one reminds me of something - I can't put my finger on it (but I wouldn't want to either) Big Grin
(2014-05-02, 15:16)vafurjan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Taken with Jiayu G3T(6589T), on my bike rides.
Show Content
Astonishing photos for a phone camera.

That lizard let you get quite close judging by the mid-body macro focus... He is wild??
(2014-05-02, 16:07)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-02, 01:37)markm77 Wrote: [ -> ]Took this with an LG shine along time ago. I love the clouds and light on the water
This one reminds me of something - I can't put my finger on it (but I wouldn't want to either) Big Grin
(2014-05-02, 15:16)vafurjan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Taken with Jiayu G3T(6589T), on my bike rides.
Show Content
Astonishing photos for a phone camera.

That lizard let you get quite close judging by the mid-body macro focus... He is wild??

Yes, I bumped into him in the woods. He froze when I approached. Pretended to be dead i guess. Angel
Image captured with Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

I love taking pictures with my cell phone as well as with My Nikon P510

Hope you guys like it.

Hope to see some good images by every one.

Good Luck Guys.

My work

Facebook
13 14 15
some older pictures from my Galaxy Note (has a really nice camera)

all three pictures resized to 25%, no editing

not for the competition, just as a comparison, pictures made with a Nikon D3100
same as before, resized to 25%, no editing

(for the Sherloks out there - its the same village i took pictures of with the iNew V3, just this time with nice weather and at sunset)
16 17
I took this picture yesterday at my house.
I was surprised how bright was the rainbow and I wish I had a wider lens camera to capture the whole rainbow cause was visible both of its ends!
Those pics are taken with the iNew V3 and are untouched. The brightness of the rainbow is amazing!

[Image: 1IEqRnC.jpg]

[Image: pWeK0qR.jpg]
By way of a change, here's a flower shot. My "Choirboy" Oriental Poppy. It's just a big, fat show-off! Doogee dg350. Reduced to 1/3 original size and info added but otherwise unedited.
Finally, the willow tree in my parents' garden, engulfing the iron washing-line post that was erected beside the tree around fifty years ago. Doogee dg350.
Taken with an older HTC one X
21 22
Some photos from my Inew V3.

[attachment=1286] [attachment=1287]
This is from my house, taken now with my iNew v3, untouched Smiling

Unfortunately lost some quality, but it's ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4