www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Is the new 4.2.1 Rooted and Pre-Installed recovery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody knows that the newest rom ZP800H_130424 is already "root" & preinstall "recovery"?
The new Zopo 4.2.1 is not rooted.

Download the new Wind 4.2.1. It is stock ROM with TWRP and root. Or the new Dzhyn if you want a custom ROM.
Thanks for your replied!

I am newbie on flash rom. Could you tell me what is/are the different between zopo & Wind rom? Is it just 2 different brand name?

Thanks in advanced!

(2013-05-01, 00:04)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The new Zopo 4.2.1 is not rooted.

Download the new Wind 4.2.1. It is stock ROM with TWRP and root. Or the new Dzhyn if you want a custom ROM.
(2013-05-01, 00:27)garcia_box Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your replied!

I am newbie on flash rom. Could you tell me what is/are the different between zopo & Wind rom? Is it just 2 different brand name?

Thanks in advanced!

(2013-05-01, 00:04)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The new Zopo 4.2.1 is not rooted.

What phone do you have?

Zopo is a brand name. Wind is a Chinese guy who makes custom ROMs.
Mine is H7500+.

So wind's rom is as same as zopo one? Where can I download wind rom except the top region thread, because I don't have permission to browse.

Thanks!
(2013-05-01, 01:41)garcia_box Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is H7500+.

So wind's rom is as same as zopo one? Where can I download wind rom except the top region thread, because I don't have permission to browse.

Thanks!

It is the same, but rooted and custom TWRP recovery.

To get full access the forum, please see the 'Site News' area.