www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Cubot X6] CWM Touch 6.0.4.4 Recovery for CUBOT X6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And This is CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch Recovery!

I think a moderator must do a subforum for Cubot X6 with two topics for these 2 recoveries, normal and touch.

Here is the link of CWM 6.0.4.4 FULL TOUCH.

Install with recovery update with MobileUncleTools

Show Content
I have a Cubot X6 rooted with Framaroot 1.9.0 and it works fine. I can install it safely?
Another question: If I install any ROM, for the processor of my phone (MTK6592) is okay or should I look for one specific for my phone?

Hello Mauro
(2014-04-28, 03:53)Asfalto Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 1.9.0 and it works fine. I can install it safely?
Another question: If I install any ROM, for the processor of my phone (MTK6592) is okay or should I look for one specific for my phone?

Hello Mauro
did you encounter any issues with ur cubot x6 like the top of the phone overheating and by rooting is it that easy?
For the moment I have not encountered problems, not problems of overheating. Warms up a bit more when it is charging in the car and Contemporaneously executes Waze. The root was really simple, then I installed LinktoSD and I moved all apps except maps that does not want to move. Now I want to install a Recovery but I would have no problems

Ciao Mauro
(2014-04-29, 00:03)Asfalto Wrote: [ -> ]For the moment I have not encountered problems, not problems of overheating. Warms up a bit more when it is charging in the car and Contemporaneously executes Waze. The root was really simple, then I installed LinktoSD and I moved all apps except maps that does not want to move. Now I want to install a Recovery but I would have no problems

Ciao Mauro

kool i just did mine thnx now we need a rom muiu or cm11
have any of you guys modded or customized your cubot x6 and if you did plz do tell lol thnx
Hi, I have problem with my phone (Cubot X6). Phoning ability is broken. My phone is now little tablet only
I haven´t much experiences with android flashing.
I think, NVRAM is corrupted and a I have no backup. I tried to change my IMEI number, but it helped once only, but it broke up in a few hours.
I am searching for someone with same model - I need the NVRAM backup / radio firmware. Of course, I will change your IMEI numbers for my own.
I will be glad, if you write me some tutorial.
If it helped me, i will give you some thankful reward (about 10 USD, PayPal).