www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Auto-locking problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

There is one problem with 850/2100 V3 that I didn't find in any topic.
I live in area where there are both 2100 and 900 antennas. I noticed that when I am driving, or I am generally in a place where phone changes from one antenna to another, the phone locks itself to a lock screen. No matter what I am doing on the phone (especially when I am using internet connection it just locks itself as if you've pushed power twice, but instantly. When I unlock it, it sometimes stays unlocked, and sometimes it locks itself dozen times. It happens even when i try to use internet connection when only E connection is available.

I updated to 1.08, but the problem remains.

It is actually bug that grinds my gears the most, much more than battery charging, but I haven't found anyone having similar issues Huh

Regards, Z
I also have that problem. And I dont know how I can that change.
hello
i have same problem. any ideas to fix that?

thanks
I just disable Screen lock.
disabling screen lock is inconvinient on so many levels, but
I will try it.
(2014-04-29, 15:26)Biczu Wrote: [ -> ]disabling screen lock is inconvinient on so many levels, but
I will try it.

disabling screen lock dont help me with random screen lock Sad
Buy a silicone case :p
I disabled screen lock, now I notice it turns itself ON when it is turned off during WCDMA/GSM shift.

Sad
I have the same problem.. Inew v3 1.0.8 850/2100 version.. This makes phone almost unuseable ..
(2014-04-30, 23:59)skully Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem.. Inew v3 1.0.8 850/2100 version.. This makes phone almost unuseable ..

I have this problem too.
When i turn off data connaction, its gone.