www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Overclocked CPU for H7500+?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

It's amazing of the H7500+ on both panel, battery & performance over C/P. And the battery consume is long enough for usual. As the original advertisement states that cpu is quad core at 1.5GHz, could I overclock it from 1.2 to 1.5? I think the battery is long enough for cpu for whole day. However, how about the overheat outcome?

Regards,
I am actualy interested in this too. Is there any way to overclock mtk6589 ?
hi guys... i read somewhere that theres an overclocking tool... not sure tho... personally, i wouldnt recommend it.. when im watching videos or gaming, my h7500+ seems to get hot.. just have a think about it, incase you damage your phone

but hey thats just me.. if you do overclock it, let me know how it goes!
the bettr if can ovrclock the gpu! if can do that good.. the bottleneck the gpu, not ram nd not cpu
To use overclocking the android kernel has to be compiled with special options.... i currently don't know a rom for ZP810 or Hero with these options
The kernel is probably one of the most important parts of the Android system, the whole system relies on the kernel. Overlocking possible only with changed kernel. Its not an easy job. The problem is many times after the overclocking the battery life decreased drastically.
Maybe if transposed mt6589T kernel??? Or buy phone with mt6589T socket???
got root?
If yes...you can try "SetCPU" (google play) and check current allowed CPU frequencies , also you can change the CPU governor to obtain better performance / more battery life
SetCPU Dosen't work! I've tried it.
SetCPU won't work. It is because the kernel didn't re-compile for running 1.5GHz. I did overclock on HTC mobile before. You must find ROM version with supporting overclock kernel. I am not an expert in Android development. Wish some expert can help for you. :-)