www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Green lines on screen woes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i recently got one of these S4 clone phones from china, it has MTK6582 chip, 2gb of ram, suposedly 8gb storage but on 1gb shows up.. anyway to the real reason of my question!

I dropped it and now i get green lines on the home screen but they go away using certain apps!!! so i'm guessing it might not be a too serious issue..

Ive attached a picture..

So is this a easy enough fix?

many thanks guys!
looks and sounds like loose ribbon, if that's it, you would need to disable phone and plug in ribbon, then reassemble phone,
Thanks. Could I use a real s4 video guide on utube to aid me in disassembling my phone?
(2014-05-01, 14:38)imarkn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Could I use a real s4 video guide on utube to aid me in disassembling my phone?

Any guide would help, all phones are similar to dissemble, but there is going to be a few differences, all in all it shouldn't be to hard, most the time it's just a bunch of small screws, I use a magnifying glass that has a build in light when I work on small devices.
be quick or youll miss it

[Admin: Please wrap your videos in video tags]

look for tiny flat ribbon cables and tiny multipin connectors
hello, i have a same problem whith the screen , have you succeeded to repair? if yes, how?
thank you very much