www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New THL T11 DOA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a new T11 delivered from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and packaging was superb no apparent damage from shipping and it came in a cool bubble wrap container. Box was neat and phone looks pristine but when I go to power on off of battery there's no response and when I plug it in with the supplied usb and wall adapter the back light momentarily flashes on before going back of for 10-30 seconds before flashing again. I've used multiple known good cables and chargers all have the same result. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way to fix without having to wait for a replacement? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This may sound silly, but did you take the tape off the battery contacts?
Also you should try to leave the phone for a few hours charging. Also try to use another charger (at least mine thl charger was not able to charge phone up to 100%. Too weak i suppose...). Anyway, if you will find solution, please report back!
(2014-05-03, 12:58)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]This may sound silly, but did you take the tape off the battery contacts?

Yeah that was the issue. I feel really dumb. I thought I had removed it but when I peeled it I only got the bit on the battery, contacts were still covered.
(2014-05-03, 21:33)darkproteus66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-03, 12:58)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]This may sound silly, but did you take the tape off the battery contacts?

Yeah that was the issue. I feel really dumb. I thought I had removed it but when I peeled it I only got the bit on the battery, contacts were still covered.

Well at least you had the nut to come back and admit it. Good it wasn't something serious. Welcome to CPA.
(2014-05-03, 22:00)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well at least you had the nut to come back and admit it. Good it wasn't something serious. Welcome to CPA.

I'll always fully admit to my dumb screw ups and thanks for the welcome.

Glad the solution worked for you, posting back will help others in similar situations.