www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Scratch on display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My phone accidentally dropped and got a slight scratch on the screen.

[Image: WP_20140503_010_zpsdf2092c8.jpg]

[Image: WP_20140503_009_zps14cfa0a1.jpg]

Do I need to replace or what? Phone is working normally.
It looks like you still have the screen protector on there. Did the scratch go all the way through? If not, then you don't need to replace Hands

If it did go through, then it's your decision if you want to replace or not.
How do I know if the scratch go through or not?
And how to remove that screen protector?

I have some bubbles on top right corner.

[Image: WP_20140503_025_zps2bf6c54c.jpg]
Just put your fingernail at the corner and then pull it off until you can see the area on the glass if it's scratched or not. Then push the screen protector back down.
Tnx man, I am so Happy now. Damage is on screen protector not on display. Tnx very much. I was sad all day Big Grin
It is very difficult to scratch it. I would say gorilla glasses could broke easier than get scratched!
I removed my screenprotector. Without the screen is more beautiful, smoother and has less problems with big fat fingerprints.
After breaking the screen (with a screen protector) on my Lenovo k910 I've repaired it and bought a tempered glass protector. Those plastic films should be called scratch protectors cos that's really all they can do. Let's hope I don't get a chance to test the tempered glass one!