www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: star n8000 flash problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I have a problem and I hope someone can help me. I bought star n8000 and everything was ok for couple of days than suddenly touchscreen wasn't calibrated and menu and back buttons stopped working. I contacted shop I bought it from and they recommended factory. After that didn't help they recommended flashing stock ROM again but something just doesn't work. This is the ROM and flash tool they sent me.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].. After getting checksum.INI file missing error I generated checksum and tried again but it just doesn't work.. I have also tried making new scatter file and still nothing. On this flash tool it says com 4 + com 3 error and just stays like that and on SP flash tool it says:
Image uboot checksum failed!
checksum reference value (0X0) in the config ini file.
please re-fill correct checksum value and re-load scatter file again. 
If you have any idea how to fix the flashing problem or how to fix touch problem without flashing please help me. thank you all