www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My Inew V3 starts to hang up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2 months old inew v3 starts to hang up and I have to take out the battery and put back again to make it run again... Plz is anybody have an idea what is wrong with my phone? And any suggestion how to fix this problem? Crying
what rom version are you in?

have you ever tried to flash to new firmware?
First of all, I'm not a V3 expert but just giving you a little idea if it helps.

Which firmware version are you using? Try to remove some unnecessary apps first & use a cleaning program like "360 security" or "Clean master" to clean the phone's junk files. May be you did that already but if not, then do it.

If it doesn't work & the problem still remains then upgrade the phone's firmware to the latest ( v1.0.8)
You can get the faster download link provided by a user on this forum. Just browse the iNew section.
If you install the latest firmware, I think the problem will be gone. Let us know if anything happens. Big Grin
I have the same problem with my INEW V3. I removed battery from phone,
sometimes was necessary make it several times to bring phone in start. I tried to flash new firmware v 1.08, bat it isnt help. After 1/2day it happens again. Sometimes I noticed that android freeze and is very slow, some aplications couldnt start. Could be hardware (memory) problem?
whoever is facing this issues,

it might due to jobs you did with your phone.
flash v1.0.8 , remember it might give you PMT change error so do full flash with format.
than few days try to use phone without rooting it and see if problem not comes you move ahead.
here is the video proof of my inew v3 defects please if anybody got idea or advice how to fix this problem please do share really appreciated thank you...

[Admin: Please put videos in video tags.]
How often is this happening?
i have same problem like this, my inew time to time freeze, and stop working. sometimes before that happen, messages like Unfortunately, com.mediatek.security has stopped ( last one ), some apps after i flash the phone can not be opened ( messages like previous - stopped ), and most ofen one is google proccess gapps is stoped working. after that i must turn of or restart my phone. sometimes it turn on, sometimes it don't. i tried flash my ROM many times, but it's not solution. it's happening again & again.