www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hualing v018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All! Please help me; i have a brand new hualing v 018 smartphone. The phone features: Android 4.2.2 with baidu system; MT6572 SoC, bluetooth, wifi, orientation and g sensors. The system memory are 512 Mbyte RAM, 2 Gbyte ROM, and 4 Gbyte internal storage. I have two problems: i can not erase the data partition. The data partition is full, available storage about 33 Mbyte in the internal storage after flashing the phone to the factory rom. This is the first problem. The second problem is: how to change the baidu system to the classic android user interface? Please help me solving the problems! I haven't got the idea... I try replace the system applications from another android 4.2.2 device, but isn't work properly. The baidu system framework and the user interface permanent; i can not replace this. I can not install google play store, google login service and the google system framework. The system says: the application can not installed.
Thank you.
Sorry for my terrible english....