www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problem with Google Play on HDC Galaxys Note 3 Vitas- MTK6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have taken this phone for my wife:

HDC Galaxys Note 3 Vitas- MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 5.7inch HD IPS Screen 3GB RAM OTG Function Android 4.2.1 Phone

But I have a problem with Google Play: does not work.
Phone is not rooted, I don't want to root it or wipe it, or anything else, can this be solved without that?

I have upgraded it to 4.3.1, but Google Play problem still persist.

Any ideea what can I do?

Thanks!
Hi could you specify what's the exactly problem with google play app?

Doesn't it opens ? Or

It opens and dont connect to the network?
Hello,

Unfortunately, if you are having the common problem with Google Play on these devices, the only solution I have found that actually works is wiping it.

The problem with the UserID cannot be solved by simply installing gapps, the apk's from the running OS, or any other method that I am aware of. This also includes the problem where google play services doesn't install. All of this is very common.

I have personally tried just about everything to avoid doing exactly what you are trying to avoid yourself, and it was a complete waste of time... personally.

As an aside, some of this depends on your physical location. The main reason for this problem is Google has essentially pulled a lot of their stuff out of China - I guess they are not getting their kickbacks the way they hoped. Either way, even if you get it working with the correct, signed gapps and a full reload, the location may kill it.

If you decide to wipe, load gapps, root, etc - do so with care. Make 100% sure you have a backup before you attempt anything!

Good luck.