www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got inew v3 and this is the first time to buy chinese phone . I saw a new farmeware from devteam ....tried to install it from the sd through the recovery .....now the phone not working just the logo of devteam appear .....
How can i resolve this problem
Send them an email about this problem. Maybe it needs a special procedure in order to install their rom.
Otherwise try reinstall it, or reinstall everything from spf tools.

You are not giving to us enough information to help you. (like what recovery you have, which was your previous version, did you get a BACK UP BEFORE???)
Ok. The recovery is carliv touch recovery v2.1 MTK CWM- based v6.0.4.4

The last v. Was v3 e 1.0.4
Did you get a backup?
No...it is my mistake
Yap, probably the best is flash trough sp flash tool again or the stock ROM...
(2014-05-07, 05:46)nunytes Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Look in iNew V3 ROM section for stock ROMs.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
try to flash the boot.img only from other version, or the stock rom boot.img

sometimes , it will boot again and u will have the rom from devTeamVn rom installed.

I have been flashing/porting rom over n over to my phone, sometimes, by just flashing the boot.img, then the phone will boot again.

If u don't want to flash it tru SP flash tool, u can just change the boot.img in the rom u had downloaded from DevTeamVn, then flash it tru the recovery again.

I had ported the rom from DevTeamVn to Jiake JK11 n Jk12 and UMI X1 pro, they all work out fine.
(2014-05-07, 07:23)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]try to flash the boot.img only from other version, or the stock rom boot.img

sometimes , it will boot again and u will have the rom from devTeamVn rom installed.

I have been flashing/porting rom over n over to my phone, sometimes, by just flashing the boot.img, then the phone will boot again.

If u don't want to flash it tru SP flash tool, u can just change the boot.img in the rom u had downloaded from DevTeamVn, then flash it tru the recovery again.

I had ported the rom from DevTeamVn to Jiake JK11 n Jk12 and UMI X1 pro, they all work out fine.
Can you upload the suitable boot.img
I dont have V3. Just download the Rom from the web. And extract the boot.img