www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.4 is terminamted, instead we will get official android 4.4. Kitkat rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Update 31/5/2014:
iNew:
Quote:
Hii,
Finally got sometime to email you.

We all want to say thanks to all users, fans, past users. We are growing with your support.

We know we delayed but all are moving on android 4.4 . Truth is we are little slow and we are trying to change that.

Will stay in touch.

Regards,

=======%============%==========%=========%==%=%%==============
NOTE: this Rom doesn't Have a specific release date, it might be released tomorrow or maybe one month later, nobody knows, what we know is that iNew has been working on it for a while, and it's definitely the next update that we get. So please dont't ask for the release date. ツ
彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡
Sorry guys these days I've been busy... A LOT!
Inew support team has just emailed me and said 1.1.4 rom is ready and in a couple of days they will release it on google drive ( which means high speed download link Smiling )

Here's the changelog that iNew support team gave me :
"
- Wifi,gps strong signal
- Battery charges till 100%
- Power management improvements
- improved video recording quality
- [not 100% sure] air gesture finally is available
"

So stay tuned...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1.1.4 is not out yet! Don't download the one on needrom.com!
Read the end of this post :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It will be released on 15th May..
update 14/5/2014 :

ummm
seems like the rom won't be available by tomorrow... uploading the file is taking longer. (i think it's due to the internet speed of china)

so we just keep waiting...

Quote:We are facing some non technical issues so delayed uploading this update and plan to make it public.

But its not permanent delay, just wanted to inform you that it will not available on given time.

Hope you all will understand this delay and not get disappointed.

Regards,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 17/5/2014
why is the update delayed? -------------> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 21/5/2014:
Quote:Hi
I Hope you are doing well.
It's been a long wait for many of us..
When is the rom going to be ready for us to download?

iNew:
Quote:We know, but we are busy in something more better and important.

We know many users are pushing you.
But understand. Whatever last firmware you have is not complete useless that you guys cant wait ....

And its sure we are listening each user.

Regards,
Update 31/5/2014:
Quote:iNew:
[quote]
Hii,
Finally got sometime to email you.

We all want to say thanks to all users, fans, past users. We are growing with your support.

We know we delayed but all are moving on android 4.4 . Truth is we are little slow and we are trying to change that.

Will stay in touch.

Regards,
Wow,

Can't believe this is true. Am I dreaming or what ? Smiling
If this is true, and gps and battery will be fixed - it will be positive news !

BUT !! we have to remember - this is iNew - we have to treat this information from distance.

btw.
I have installed THL W8 2000 mAh battery yestarday. Now it has lasted 1 day and 6 hours - and it has still 57% of battery capacity !!!
i hope this is true.. Big Grin
hope it's also for V4.0 900/2100 phones then.
iNew unfortunately never answered my inquiry about this....
v 1.1.4 ? Latest official firmware is v1.0.8, mind-boggling again Doh
Great news! if it is true.. but I thought the battery problems are caused by hardware instead software Undecided
(2014-05-07, 17:50)peanek Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2014-05-07, 20:20)nxss Wrote: [ -> ]Great news! if it is true.. but I thought the battery problems are caused by hardware instead software Undecided

I'm not sure either... We should wait to see if the problem is really solved or not..
I'm not sure but I think the second change " now the battery charges to 100%" means just the battery percentage problem is solved.
On the other hand when we charged the battery outside of the phone with an external charger, it gave us up to 5 hours on screen time.
So maybe now we get that 5 hours on screen time with normal battery charging...
I cant say anything for sure.. We'd better wait and see ;)
I waiting hopefully. GPS not function on official v 1.08.
about V4.0 900/2100 will go work?
(2014-05-07, 20:31)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2014-05-07, 20:20)nxss Wrote: [ -> ]Great news! if it is true.. but I thought the battery problems are caused by hardware instead software Undecided

I'm not sure either... We should wait to see if the problem is really solved or not..
I'm not sure but I think the second change " now the battery charges to 100%" means just the battery percentage problem is solved.
On the other hand when we charged the battery outside of the phone with an external charger, it gave us up to 5 hours on screen time.
So maybe now we get that 5 hours on screen time with normal battery charging...
I cant say anything for sure.. We'd better wait and see ;)

I am very happy that they answer to you, but I think you are the only person. I have tried to contact them for a few times by e-mail, but my messages stays with no response...

Maybe they accept that there are some issues with their smartphones - but customers do not. I have never heard that someone from iNew support said - "we sold you some bullshit with crap, but we are trying to fix this situations, because we care about our customer opinions"

If this rom update is real, and it will fix minor problems - I think that would be very good move from iNew.

BTW.
danyno1 - You should be our ambassador in contacting with iNew - a kind of bridge - you doind great in that role ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32