www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help my DOOGEE DG300 screen doesn't show clearly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got my new phone and I decided to check if I could remove the loud boot up tone and shut down tone by re-installing the stock rom without the audio files.

Then when I booted it up I got the DOOGEE logo, but then the bottom screen went orange and the top went white. I could use the phone but could not see what I was doing.
So I used SP Flashtool to install "DOOGEE DG300 ULTIMATE" this sorted out the split screen problem but it still is not useable.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

I've uploaded a picture of what It looks like:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Have you already tried reinstalling the stock ROM with all files intact? Sorry to hear about the troubles, man.
(2014-05-08, 12:02)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Have you already tried reinstalling the stock ROM with all files intact? Sorry to hear about the troubles, man.

Tried it still no luck. Sad
Recently there was someone with a similar Doogee problem. They flashed the ROM from Doogee's site and it ruined the phone until they found the correct ROM.

The good thing is that this is likely not hardware related. The correct flash should bring you back to life. Just a question of finding the true ROM for your phone.
(2014-05-09, 00:18)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Recently there was someone with a similar Doogee problem. They flashed the ROM from Doogee's site and it ruined the phone until they found the correct ROM.

The good thing is that this is likely not hardware related. The correct flash should bring you back to life. Just a question of finding the true ROM for your phone.

Yeah I would be in more of a pickle if it was hardware related. The amount of roms out there are rare. Guess I'll have to keep searching.
The issue could also be you need to restore your NVRAM. Something may have gotten flashed over or corrupted during the flash if the ROM wasn't the correct one.
(2014-05-09, 01:20)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]The issue could also be you need to restore your NVRAM. Something may have gotten flashed over or corrupted during the flash if the ROM wasn't the correct one.

Where would I find the NVRAM and how would I restore it?

See NVRAM tutorial. You would need to have a backup before the first ROM flash, or else you will need someone else with the phone to give you the nvram.bin and nvram.tar. It's known to fix several different issues and if you flashed an incorrect ROM, it could have written over part of NVRAM. Can't guarantee that's the problem. Might just be you need the proper ROM for your phone. I only offer a possibility.

Here is a guy who just fixed GPS after many different ROM installs, all he needed to do was restore NVRAM.