www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee Find DG510
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently bought a Doogee DG510 phone, which has an MTK6589 chipset.
I've already searched through the whole net and on the manufacturer's site, but I can't find any software for this.

Is there any way to flash a CWM recovery for this? Or any universal solution?
I think I find the factory recovery in the phone but it's written in Chinese so I don't understand a word.

Datasheet is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Is it compatible with DG500? It has the same chipset.

Thanks for the help.
That is likely factory mode. Hold the volume button the other way for recovery.

To get CWM, follow the tutorials in the tutorials section.
Well, it looks like I just need some encouragement.

In the past I already tried MTK Droid Tools, without success, but now after several attempts finally succeeded.

Thank you.
Hi there.. i have bought doggee find 510 as well.. but since the very beginning i have troubles with the camera.. it always says "Can't connect to the cam".
i've tried to preinsatll and all the stuff.. it starts working in the begining and 2 min later - the same message .. What can i do?!
(2014-08-05, 18:02)sradla Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.. i have bought doggee find 510 as well.. but since the very beginning i have troubles with the camera.. it always says "Can't connect to the cam".
i've tried to preinsatll and all the stuff.. it starts working in the begining and 2 min later - the same message .. What can i do?!

hi, sradla.

During the few minutes that the camera works, is the image clear or somewhat blurry/dim?
(2014-08-05, 18:43)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-05, 18:02)sradla Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.. i have bought doggee find 510 as well.. but since the very beginning i have troubles with the camera.. it always says "Can't connect to the cam".

hi, sradla.

During the few minutes that the camera works, is the image clear or somewhat blurry/dim?

no.. the image is clear. It starts even the first steps of showing how to work with the cam and it shows the features.. and then all is gone..
the worst part is the i contacted with doogee mobiles and they have sent me the original rom and then preinstalled it.. but still the same thing..Undecided
dont know what can i do more?! Sad
(2014-08-06, 16:28)sradla Wrote: [ -> ]no.. the image is clear. It starts even the first steps of showing how to work with the cam and it shows the features.. and then all is gone..
the worst part is the i contacted with doogee mobiles and they have sent me the original rom and then preinstalled it.. but still the same thing..Undecided
dont know what can i do more?! Sad

It might be a faulty connection of the camera. Hopefully the camera itself is not defective. I've seen this in laptops. Sometimes it is just a wiring problem.
Is the phone under warranty? If it is, you might want to return it for repair or replacement.