www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Network issue with zp810
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I've a really annoying problem with my zp810. With all the zopo FW, after 1-2 days, data connection is really slow (sometimes E is faster than H/H+) and after 10 minutes there's no network for a very long time (sometimes 1 hour). What could it be? ROM bug or HW issue? thanks in advance Smiling

p.s. sorry if I made some mistakes but I'm not very good at English Smiling
Try the 3G patch first. It may help.
(2013-05-03, 18:07)mke2fs Wrote: [ -> ]Try the 3G patch first. It may help.

mmm I must reflash the 4.2.1 firmware first, right?
If you're already on 4.2.1, you've got the newest baseband already assuming you flashed the whole package.
So it seems that 4.2 doesn't solve my problem. It could be an HW problem? or I can solve flashing a rom non stock-based (for example lewa)?
(2013-05-03, 18:26)xtype23 Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems that 4.2 doesn't solve my problem. It could be an HW problem? or I can solve flashing a rom non stock-based (for example lewa)?

It could be many things. You alluded that it worked fine the first few days, is that correct? So maybe it's a temporary issue with the towers. What is your current baseband?
Yes, first days it worked. I don't think it's a tower problem beacuse with my razr everything it's perfect (using the same sim card). Now I'm on the last 4.2.1 rom, baseband MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1, 2013/04/10 00:39
(2013-05-03, 18:59)xtype23 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, first days it worked. I don't think it's a tower problem beacuse with my razr everything it's perfect (using the same sim card). Now I'm on the last 4.2.1 rom, baseband MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1, 2013/04/10 00:39

It's strange that it worked fine the first few days. Perhaps an app is hindering it, or some other changed settings.

Try to reflash or factory reset is the only suggestion I can offer at this point.
(2013-05-03, 19:02)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]It's strange that it worked fine the first few days. Perhaps an app is hindering it, or some other changed settings.

Try to reflash or factory reset is the only suggestion I can offer at this point.

So, I flashed the Whole european rom. I configured Facebook, twitter, whatsapp and Google accounts. The network indicator says H/H+, but I've no data connection or it is really slow (Edge is faster). I think I'll send it back to zopo :|
(2013-05-04, 00:12)xtype23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-03, 19:02)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]It's strange that it worked fine the first few days. Perhaps an app is hindering it, or some other changed settings.

So, I flashed the Whole european rom. I configured Facebook, twitter, whatsapp and Google accounts. The network indicator says H/H+, but I've no data connection or it is really slow (Edge is faster). I think I'll send it back to zopo :|

I had the same issue when i recieved my phone (Hero H7500+).
I searched about it alot and found out this in the zopomobile forum:

Quote:In fact, even if in settings -> other -> mobile networks -> 3G network preferences are GSM / WCDMA (auto) fix the locks parameter to "WCDMA preferred" creating problems of navigation in areas not well covered.
It should therefore come into Engineer Mode (MTK) -> Network and select Selecting GSM / WCDMA (auto) instead of "WCDMA preferred". Of course, you must restart the phone. The improvements are sensitive.
*#*#3646633#*#*(menu Engineer Mtk)

Make sure you set it like this , restart and be sure that you have a decent H/H+ coverage in your area!
Pages: 1 2