www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Notification Status Bar problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, this is the first ever i register a any mobile forum.

i bought my first android LAVA IRIS 455 running JB 4.1.1 phone 6 months ago. And i want to root it as other people do with there android phones.

I am a newbie,so please help what to do and what not. please share links etc and guide me please. Thanks in Advance
My lava iris 455 MTK6577 phone Notification bar coming down automatically. i not even touch the status bar!

status bar comes down half screen and goes back up automatically without even touching! i reflash to stock rom but same result. Help please.
For rooting, you can see the Gizbeat 101 thread in the tutorials section
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It sounds like a touchscreen problem. With it being oversensitive. If it's happening during charging, this is a frequent issue with mobiles. Especially if not properly grounded.

If it's not during charging, then it's probably a hardware issue. POSSIBLY could be fixed by ROM bug fix, but it's unlikely. If other people with the same phone aren't having the same problem, then it's most likely hardware.
(2014-05-08, 21:34)NexusTrix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It sounds like a touchscreen problem. With it being oversensitive. If it's happening during charging, this is a frequent issue with mobiles. Especially if not properly grounded.

If it's not during charging, then it's probably a hardware issue. POSSIBLY could be fixed by ROM bug fix, but it's unlikely. If other people with the same phone aren't having the same problem, then it's most likely hardware.

thnks for reply......
but how shuld i fix it? its happening same when charging and not charging,i even removed the screen protector,but same result....problem occurs every minute. some time not.. IN LANDSCAPE MODE EVEN NOTIFICATION PANEL COME DOWN. its very annoying! ....show it re-flash its ROM? but clearing cache.dalvic cache etc via CWM(ClockworkMod Recovery).