www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Beta Cyanogenmod 11 installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Cyannogenmod has their beta MTK CM installer up and going. Has anyone tried this on their phone? All you need to do is go here to follow the steps
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I haven't really tried on mine, getting ready to sell it. Wrong UMTS for T-mobile
Nice find. Moved to Develop because this is applicable to all phones. Anyone gives this a try, please report your results and phone you tried it on.

Also, I might mention there is nothing specifically about MTK phones here. So try at your own risk. Make sure to backup or make sure you have access to a solid stock ROM and NVRAM backup prior to trying this.
Dual SIM won't work.
Have you tried this already @squier?
i tried it it's not working for mtk devices it's only for supported devices by cyanogenmod and mtk devices not supported by cyanogenmod
(2014-05-09, 23:11)superuser590 Wrote: [ -> ]i tried it it's not working for mtk devices it's only for supported devices by cyanogenmod and mtk devices not supported by cyanogenmod

There is no china mtk kernel source available, so no way for cyanogenmod to support china mtk devices.
(2014-05-09, 23:11)superuser590 Wrote: [ -> ]i tried it it's not working for mtk devices it's only for supported devices by cyanogenmod and mtk devices not supported by cyanogenmod
Figured that. Worth a shot though. Thanks for testing it.