www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Counterfeited iNew V3--------iNew V3\iNew v3s Lawyer’s statement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&q=0

It looks like there are a lot of counterfeited iNew V3 phones out there!

The point is how we will figure it out which ones???
Very interesting. But there are no details. This is directed towards and replied by Spain. Possibly nothing to do with generic counterfeit V3 on the market. May very well be regarding Doogee DG550, though if that were the case, you'd think the lawyer would mention the exact company who's supposedly infringing. Hard to say.
At Spain is the "OFFICE FOR HARMONIZATION IN THE INTERNAL MARKET.
Trademarks and designs"

At their web site (oami.europa.eu) they said also
"Protect your intellectual property in the European Union"
So it looks like they make a report there and a request for protecting their rights.
Yes. That's what it looks like. That part is clear. But from what or who exactly is unclear.

It's directed to Spain. They are a small part of the bigger picture that is EU which Spain is a part of.
Maybe they asking from this "organization" to stop somebody who is selling fake iNew V3 to EU.
The question is that they didn't point the company that makes the fake phone?
Maybe they didn't now it. Maybe they figure out that there are some fake iNew V3's at EU.
Sounds like a bluff, most likely this is a stunt, this company is trying to place blame on others, Inew should have better quality control.
(2014-05-09, 06:33)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a bluff, most likely this is a stunt, this company is trying to place blame on others, Inew should have better quality control.

Maybe... But we have to rember these Chinese people copy each other so good that sometimes you can't tell the original and fake product apart!
For example xiaomi products have a lot of knock offs for every single one of them that look and feel as premium as the original one.. But the inside material Is totally different..
Copy right is a total joke over there. Big Grin
But I think this statement was supposed to be against Doogee... They have been advertising that they are working on a 5.5 inch inew v3 look a like phone with the same specs and larger battery capacity.

P. S: have you ever seen a lawyer introduces himself like this in a statement?? :
I'm blah blah a PROFESSIONAL lawyer..
I don't believe this to be real, to me it's a joke or prank, in us Inew would have been shutdown by lemon law, I have never seen so many complaints about a product.

Instead of doing these type of publicity stunts, Inew should hire better quality control people and turn out better phones.