www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My phone was running great, then yesterday bang.
I can't make calls , when I call someone within a second it says call ended.
If someone calls me, they say it's like a busy tone.
I can use messaging or internet , and if I forward call to another phone, that works. Has anybody else had this problem and if so is there a cure . Tried sim in another phone and it works fine.
Love the phone, everything else is great.
I would send it back for a replacement, but lost invoice, and can't remember chinese company I bought it from.
Need help PDQ.
(2014-05-09, 04:48)chris rothwell Wrote: [ -> ]My phone was running great, then yesterday bang.
I can't make calls , when I call someone within a second it says call ended.
If someone calls me, they say it's like a busy tone.
I can use messaging or internet , and if I forward call to another phone, that works. Has anybody else had this problem and if so is there a cure . Tried sim in another phone and it works fine.
Love the phone, everything else is great.
I would send it back for a replacement, but lost invoice, and can't remember chinese company I bought it from.
Need help PDQ.
you have lost your imeis... Restore them using mobileuncle
Off topic post split. Please post in the correct thread, or start a new one if one doesn't already exist.

If he'd lost his IMEIs, he wouldn't be able to call out at all.

It sounds like a hardware issue or possibly a portion of NVRAM corrupt.

Have you done anything to your phone... such as installing a ROM?
It is easy for him to check his IMEI's
*#06#
I got this issue today as well, I haven't installed any custom ROMs, haven't changed a thing.

Did a factory reset then re-entered the IMEIs via Engineering mode but no luck still any idea?
I have the same problem. I can call out or recieve calls but 3g data works. I get a busy line.. I have 1,08. I'v had this problem since i got the phone. This problem goes away if I put the phone in i gsm mode only.

I got the phone with 850mhz and 2100mhz
What network are you guys on? I have a three sim and tried another three sim with no luck, I stuck an 02 sim in and I could call/receive calls again.
(2014-05-09, 05:40)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic post split. Please post in the correct thread, or start a new one if one doesn't already exist.

If he'd lost his IMEIs, he wouldn't be able to call out at all.

It sounds like a hardware issue or possibly a portion of NVRAM corrupt.

Have you done anything to your phone... such as installing a ROM?

sorry about posting in the wrong thread (first time user)
in answer to your question, I have not done anything to the phone.
if it is the nvram what can I do ?
Guys You still have problem? I think I solved it. Im using a an miui rom that i modded myself. My 3G is working perfectly now.

Everything works on the miui rom besides Led and Camera only showing 8mpx and if you want to switch from 3G to GSM on a sim card u need to go in to engineer mode with mobile uncle..

Its based on firmware 1.08 so u need to have that firmware.

If someone wants it i'll upload it here
Hi, please upload MIUI rom, if everything working, Im waiting a long time to MIUI rom
Pages: 1 2 3 4