www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: help. Ordered phone didn't arrive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was hoping someone may help me and advise what I can do.
I ordered a Xiaomi Mi3 phone (and paid for) from a company called JSXL Technology.
They have changed their website to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
The phone took months to be sent. After emailing them many times (with no replies) they sent me a confirmation that the phone had been processed and was being couriered with a company called 999post.com.
That was back in March. i have emailed both companies many times and have had no replies. I am in New zealand and don't know what i can do now
Can anyone please give me some help as to who i can go to to complain about these companies and get my phone?
Cheers
If you paid using PayPal you should open up a dispute. You will get your money back from PayPal- I have done it many times when buying on Ebay or other online merchants. DO IT NOW before its too late!
Good luck.
As MST said, your best hope is if you used paypal, they should be able to get you your money back.
If using PayPal, it's already too late. Purchase was made in March. Nothing to be done unless you used a credit card with fraud protection.
(2014-05-10, 12:26)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]If using PayPal, it's already too late. Purchase was made in March. Nothing to be done unless you used a credit card with fraud protection.

Nice catch paypal 45 days.