www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: << MX56 / Z800H >> No Network after flashing from MIUI v5 to Revo-HD SGS4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've flashed ROM's many times in my MX56 without any problem since past 12 Months but at present I'm stuck in bad situation.

I don't see signal in status bar after a new flash as per the subject (which I tried 1st time). I googled and checked my engineering mode where I see IMEI number keep on changing inspite changing to right one as printed on back of the phone. I see signal strength in radio information & shows GSM STATUS: OUT OF SERVICE.

My further analysis concluded that I've lost EFS folder(which I don't have as part of backup)...I cannot see EFS root directory. I've no difficulties in Wi-Fi but I cannot make any calls. My phone is just a multimedia device now Sad

Please help...Thanks in advance!!!
Guys,

I'm quite desperate to get back my MX56 on track. last time I'd received solution from you guys only...Bcz I know I will get answer in this forum only.

Please Crying
Sounds like you may need to restore your NVRAM. See the tutorials section for how to do it. You will need a backup prior to flashing or to acquire it from someone who has the same phone.
Thanks for reply.

I can surely do NVRAM restore however I don't have backup of same?

is there any way I can bring my phone in working state?

Now, another problem. I can't see IMEI no in radio information. it says "Unknown"
In spite SIM are inserted, system says "Please Insert SIM in SLOT-1 & 2"
Kaushi, If flashing an original stock ROM doesn't solve the problem, you will need an NVRAM .bin .tar from a backup prior to you having this problem, or an NVRAM.bin .tar from someone with the phone.
I'm not lucky with any of the supported ROM. the only problem is "EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY" for both sim.

Wan to add that, IMEI is getting corrected by manual efforts - which lasts up to next hard boot.

Baseband is also showing in radio info - MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P1, 2013/04/18 14:17

I also see NVRAM folder with all files intact.

If you still feel NVRAM is the problem then I don't have .bin .tar files Sad
Well there may be other ways to solve it, but restoring nvram.tar nvram.bin will be the quickest most painless solution. Of course you need to acquire it somehow. So hopefully someone with ZP800H ZP810 MX56 will read this and upload it for you.

Have you tried flashing original stock ROM?
Things did not working in 3-5 roms, so I'm on stock rom now.

Let me google for these nvram.tar & nvram.bin file - manually uploaded for crashed one like me.
How are you flashing these roms? I flashed and ported several roms to my device, haven't had any nvram.bin problems, as cwm installs don't touch nvram.bin.

are you wiping data? ie factory reset with each install, old data could cause corruption. Are you correctly switching over your modem files?
There should be no need to switch over modem files for this user. As far as I understand it he wasn't doing any sort of port.
Pages: 1 2