www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: problem with mp3 ringtones!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys

i have big problem with ringtones in my zopo zp910.
when i set an mp3 ringtones, the setting return to basic android tones when i restart or power off the telephone... i try to change rom from 4.1.2 to 4.2 but i have always the same problem...i have try to save the file in sd and in telephone rom but the result is always the same...

please help me Sad i can't set always the ringtones every day xD

tnx
(2013-05-04, 08:47)phoenix530 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys

when i set an mp3 ringtones, the setting return to basic android tones when i restart or power off the telephone... i try to change rom from 4.1.2 to 4.2 but i have always the same problem...i have try to save the file in sd and in telephone rom but the result is always the same...

tnx

Try This:

Using ES Explorer or similar, set the permissions on /data to rwx rwx rwx. Then set your ring tones. When you reset, they should now be remembered. If you reset and want to change them again, go through the same process.

Let me know if it works out for you or if you need more help understand the procedure.
(2013-05-04, 08:47)phoenix530 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys

tnx

Where in sd or internal storage did you copy your mp3 to?
tnx gizbeat!! i have try es file manager and now work!!! i had tryed root explorer but this procedure doesn't work...it's very strange that in sd don't work...my friend have feiteng h7100 and don't have this problem...