www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Touch not working anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've pulled the H9008 out of the trash can to play with, and I tried some ROM's again to flash.

Well something went terribly wrong now, because one time the touch didn't work with one ROM (don't remember which one it was).

When I flashed the Stock ROM back, the touch still does not work.

I knew how to fix this with MT6589 based ROMS, since the tool "SP Multiport Download Tool" supports selecting a different display sensor driver when flashing.

However SP MDT does not seem to support MT6592 ROM's yet (invalid scatter naming).

I need to get the display sensor driver back to the right one, but I can't find a way to do it.

Anyone experience with this?
Hi my first H9008 had same problem, a smartphone shop opend the phone and they say the mainboard interface was broken, i send it for repair to china (big mistake)
How did it happen that the touch didn't work?
What happened after you sent it to China?
i did not do anything just stopped working...
send it to china and never any response and no Phone Sad
the Netherlands shops can not repair them due to insufficient tools and spare parts, main board is different from samsung like...
If your warranty is off, you can try opening the phone and try to play around with the cable of digitizer. Sometimes chinese people does not plug those flex cables properly (had similar issue with the camera) so it might be the same issue with your phone ;) BUT if you still have warranty, you can try to send it back to china
I get problems with my touch after a ROM update too. touch points are out of place...

Do you know ANY way i can reinstall or call back touch drivers, before I try to replace the touch?
If you have a MT6589 processor you can do it with SP MDT.
That tool does not support MT6592 Sad
(2014-05-16, 02:17)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a MT6589 processor you can do it with SP MDT.
That tool does not support MT6592 Sad

I have Star N9800, MT6592 chip. and i also need a fix for my touchscreen. it's not working and i have to off/on it few times till it starts working. and sometimes even must pull the battery out. i'm desperate and need a fix for this. does someone have SP MDT that supports MT6592?
Good news!
New SP MDT flash tool is out that supports MT6592.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You also need a checksum generator to generate a checksum.ini for the ROM.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

However I can't get my h9008 detected anymore. Keeps connecting/disconnecting.