www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: what is your ideal data partition size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What phone do you have? What is your data size? What is your ideal data size?
Take inconsideration your internal sdcard size as you have reduce it's size to increase data size.
The THL T11 sets internal storage as 6GB. I currently have 70 apps downloaded and installed. They pretty much cover the entire gamut of what I need.

Apps take up 1GB
Cache 500MB
OS 500MB

Have 4GB out of 6GB available.

6GB is way more than enough for me. 4GB total would be absolute maximum I needed relegated to internal storage.

I don't concern myself much with phone storage. I rarely use it except when flashing a new ROM and forgetting to switch storage to SD. It's good for copying movies to when going on a trip.
So 3GB data woukd be ideal for you. I am looking to modify the DK C30 app, to support 5 phones 1 selection each.

T11 would be 3GB, looking for more input, plus I need the ebr1 and ebr2, for all phones interested in this project.

To those interested it's best you upload your ebr1 and ebr2 already modified to choice. I only want one entry per phone.

This will be a community app, if a lot of people have same phone but want or need different choices, then I will look into releasing an app just for that phone.

DK C30 and JIAKE V 8 have their own app, but for community app each phone will have one choice, can be decided by pole, if need be.
Will not upload EBRs yet (phone did not arrive yet) but the ideal size of data partition for me would also be something around 3-4 GB. Probably 3, because almost all apps can be moved to SD.