www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problems with my iNew v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

My phone came with the 1.0.8 ROM. From time to time the main function goes off. It shows I have full signal strength but I can't make call and if someone calls me, they think my phone is turned off. After restart I can make calls again.

Other problem is the sound. Sometimes the ringtone become silent however it is set to maximum volume. Also the alarm is silent sometimes.

I have read forums (not all threads) but mainly I see only complaints about GPS problem.

Does anyone have the same problems as me or maybe just my phone is defective? Can it be a SW issue or is it more likely a HW problem?
Check out this thread:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

There's also supposedly an upcoming official ROM update which may fix your problem as well.
(2014-05-14, 04:23)WuddaWaste Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

There's also supposedly an upcoming official ROM update which may fix your problem as well.
What's your provider?
@danyno1 is my provider. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I don't actually own an iNew V3. My cell provider is T-Mobile USA. Just passing along forum information. Smiling