www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kingzone K1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
well either way, i think i have a faulty unit, or the phone is really very poorly built, just now the phone already turned off 3 times while connected to the charger and doing simple web browsing.

I think i will ask for it to be replaced with a xiaomi note. THL T11 also doesn't allow xposed so that a no go for me, and 5" screen is small, doesn't sit comfortably in my hand, need 5.5"
There are ROMs now that support xPosed for THL T11. Regardless, you can't go wrong with Xiaomi. I think a smart decision if you can get it exchanged.
ye, can get it exchanged or refunded, still the xiaomi is only 8GB and no nfc, that's why the kingzone is so good on paper lol tough choices, they all have their drawbacks.
Sigh I might just go back to the inew v3 :p
T11 has NFC. It's bigger than iNew V3. 2750mA battery. 2GB RAM 16GB ROM. Thing is solid and looks brand new even though I've had it for 2 months with no case. Fairly sure the material surrounding the LCD is metal. Amazing the phone hasn't been more popular.

(2014-05-26, 00:43)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]There are ROMs now that support xPosed for THL T11.

I have gotten xposed and Gravitybox to work on the phone no problem, but there is an issue with kernel wakelock with that ROM. Could be fixed with a factory reset which I haven't tried yet (old data from previous ROM).
so is it still advisable to get this phone??

really intrigued with this one, though it is a bit high on the price compared to other MTK6592 octas....
You mean the Kingzone? Judging by the issues Elusivo had with it, it's tough to recommend. Could be just his unit, but given the brand is new and his problems with it and the high price...I would say look for something different.
well, got my charging problem fixed, had to get a new usb cable... the phone is looking quite nice now.
Should have my K1 on Monday! Pretty stoked!
(2014-05-29, 22:30)Elusivo Wrote: [ -> ]well, got my charging problem fixed, had to get a new usb cable... the phone is looking quite nice now.

Hi Elusivo,

How do you like the phone now you got the charging problem fixed? Would you recommend it over the iNew V3? I'm in between those 2 but haven't decided yet.

Thanks in advance.
Did you consider THL T100s?
Pages: 1 2 3 4