www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: KtK Custom v0.2.1 05 MAY 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New
- Added the function Remapping / data from the installer (1.5Gb, 2.5Gb, 2.7Gb)
- Fixed GPS issue
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added applications
- Added ringtones from CM10.1

Previous Version Announced Features

- Deodex
- Just in Time mode
- Optimization of dalvik
- cm10.1 DSP Manager
- cm10.1 Apollo
- cm10.1 Calculator
- cm10.1 File Manager
- cm10.1 Gapps

- CWM or TWRP recovery choice
- GPS fix
- Minor bug fixes

NOTE: The re-partitioning scripts will not work with TWRP. If you want to re-partition through recovery, please use CWM (Thanks ChrisX for the heads up)

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (From ChrisX)
Hi, here is a mirror for this ROM. With [KtK] CWM Recovery included in zip File.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-05, 16:43)ChrisX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'm fairly sure the original link has both TWRP and CWM included in the package, but it's always good to have a mirror.
(2013-05-05, 16:53)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly sure the original link has both TWRP and CWM included in the package, but it's always good to have a mirror.

It is not included in download link, but some people have stock ROM and need CWM Recovery to install this ROM ;)
(2013-05-05, 17:04)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-05, 16:53)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly sure the original link has both TWRP and CWM included in the package, but it's always good to have a mirror.

It is not included in download link, but some people have stock ROM and need CWM Recovery to install this ROM ;)

ChrisX,

The original download link DOES include both CWM and TWRP. Thanks for the mirror anyways.
Ok, included in folder "extra" . Thanks.
Excuse me i am a novice but this rom KtK Custom v0.2.1 05 MAY 2013 it is compatible with zp950h 16gb ?

I don't understand and please explain me but all roms in Hero H7500+ / ZP950+ / ZP950H / ZP800H / ZP810 section is for what phones exactly ?
I don't want to make an error or bricked my phone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
This ROM looks fast.
However I could not boot into CWM by pressing power + up.
So I installed a CWM from Flashtools and after pressing power + up it shows "Recovery mode" in the left bottom corner, but never shows the recovery menu.
Please help me install recovery.
(2013-05-06, 00:25)nbibi Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Flash the LK.BIN as well. Inform us of your results.
(2013-05-06, 01:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Flash the LK.BIN as well. Inform us of your results.

it worked with the first one, many thanks for your help, you are great!!
Pages: 1 2