www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Screen Protector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody managed to remove the 'screen protector' that came with the iNew i6000? I tried but it seems to have been fixed with a very strong adhesive so I abandoned my efforts?

Undecided
Hi Sanxion, sorry someone hasn't replied earlier.

Normally the corner is difficult to get under, but if you can catch the corner edge, it should pull right off. Are you able to get a finger nail under the corner edge?
(2014-05-16, 01:07)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sanxion, sorry someone hasn't replied earlier.

Normally the corner is difficult to get under, but if you can catch the corner edge, it should pull right off. Are you able to get a finger nail under the corner edge?

No I can't get a finger nail under any part of the protector. It seems to be fixed in a way unlike any other I have seen and I am concerned that if I place too much effort in trying to remove, I will damage the screen.

(2014-05-16, 15:08)Sanxion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-16, 01:07)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sanxion, sorry someone hasn't replied earlier.

No I can't get a finger nail under any part of the protector. It seems to be fixed in a way unlike any other I have seen and I am concerned that if I place too much effort in trying to remove, I will damage the screen.

...and then, just as I said that...I tried a section near the home button...and it came right off...Thanks DirKNirK Cool

I can now answer my own question...Yes the protector does indeed come off!