www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need IMO S900 Groovy scatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,

i need groovy scatter, i want root my groovy android, any one have it? because when using sp flash i goet this erorrs. when i'm searcing the problem is from my scatter is not match.. so i need my groocy android scatter.txt any one can help me

many thanks
(2013-05-05, 14:02)imos900 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-05, 14:31)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

many thanks..will post if success

how about how to create ROM and file .IMG?
Now my groovy bootloop stuck on green android logos. i'm using IMO normandy ROM and recovery to flash and have that problems, i guess its the same models but different in slot external SD and can be used for my groovy, but i was wrong, and my groovy stuck on green androids logos, cant wipe data/factory reset...
any one have ROM groovy and revocery CWM? or can i used any ROM for my groovy?

[attachment=107]

[attachment=108]

thanks for helping me
here is the pic

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
need too..no one can help us?
(2013-05-06, 22:41)freak Wrote: [ -> ]need too..no one can help us?

What do you need Freak?
Recovery.img and boot.img
(2013-05-06, 23:29)freak Wrote: [ -> ]Recovery.img and boot.img

I don't know if you need a custom recovery or the stock recovery. Try to be more specific when you post, otherwise everybody just ends up wasting time.

If you need the stock recovery and boot.img you can read them back with MTK Droid Tools and SP Flash Tools

If you need CWM recovery, follow the Yulypis tutorial.
(2013-05-06, 23:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-06, 23:29)freak Wrote: [ -> ]Recovery.img and boot.img

I don't know if you need a custom recovery or the stock recovery. Try to be more specific when you post, otherwise everybody just ends up wasting time.

If you need the stock recovery and boot.img you can read them back with MTK Droid Tools and SP Flash Tools

If you need CWM recovery, follow the Yulypis tutorial.

how i can read with MTK dorid tools and SP Flash tools for stock recovery and boot.img?
Pages: 1 2