www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Feiteng H9500 S4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi, for first, I'm fully new to China phones. I have been trying to find information from Feiteng H9500 S4. However, information from this phone varies when I look differents sellers. For example; [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

So I would like to hear somebody who owns that phone what specifications it really has. For example; Other one website tells that this phone has a 13MP rear camera, other 8MP. Also I want to know what is the best resolution to record video with rear camera?

Can I root it? Is that phone same as HDC Galaxy S4, at least they look same outside and specs also?

Thanks.
you can root. I rooted.
it has 8mp kamera with interpolation to 12mp.

it is not same as hdc s4 and star n9500.
star s9500 and hdc s4 are same but not with feiteng h9500.
they are look very similar but hdc has more rounded up and down sides.
hdc is thinner also.
Thanks. Could you say, which one of these is the best. Or does these just differ in look? And lastly have these ones Samsung's TouchWiz?
(2013-05-09, 02:49)daolpu199 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Could you say, which one of these is the best. Or does these just differ in look? And lastly have these ones Samsung's TouchWiz?
H9500 has a touchwiz alike launcher but it is not so impostant I think.

My H9500 compass - magnetic sensor does not work. I am in a doubt if this model has it.
(2013-05-09, 15:17)sokomind Wrote: [ -> ]H9500 has a touchwiz alike launcher but it is not so impostant I think.

My H9500 compass - magnetic sensor does not work. I am in a doubt if this model has it.
For me touchwiz alike launcher is more than important. I can't stand vanilla android launcher.

Do you mean that your phone can't change from landscape to portrait and vice versa, or that the phone doesn't know where is North, South and so on?
(2013-05-09, 17:08)daolpu199 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-09, 15:17)sokomind Wrote: [ -> ]H9500 has a touchwiz alike launcher but it is not so impostant I think.

For me touchwiz alike launcher is more than important. I can't stand vanilla android launcher.

Do you mean that your phone can't change from landscape to portrait and vice versa, or that the phone doesn't know where is North, South and so on?
I can change the screen orientation. I can play labyrinth. Screen rotates automaticaly.
It does these via G-sensor.

But it can not say the north to you. No compass-magnetic field.
While similar phone price 220$, this phone is prices 180$.

give a try for 220+ ones. This one has some lacks absolutely.
Okay, thanks.

I think I'll buy one which is little more than 190$ from AliExpress by trusted seller. At least there reads that it has Gravity Response. If I get taxes, I don't have to pay some extra taxes because price stays low enough.

Has it problems or not, it's still gonna be better than my main Samsung Galaxy Ace Big Grin
(2013-05-10, 02:09)daolpu199 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks.

I think I'll buy one which is little more than 190$ from AliExpress by trusted seller. At least there reads that it has Gravity Response. If I get taxes, I don't have to pay some extra taxes because price stays low enough.

Has it problems or not, it's still gonna be better than my main Samsung Galaxy Ace Big Grin

it is much far better than G ace but buy S5, hdc i9500 = star n9500
I already ordered Feiteng S4. Could you tell me which tutorial you used to root it?
(2013-05-11, 17:21)daolpu199 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8