www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: TWRP recovery for hdc galaxy s4 n9500?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anyone know how to port twrp to this phone, any help with this would be great.

Thanks
(2013-05-05, 23:32)hummer01 Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone know how to port twrp to this phone, any help with this would be great.

Thanks

Hummer,

Did you try the Yulypis tutorial to build CWM like I suggested?
thanks for your quick reply, yes i tried it but being a noob i really didn't have a clue what to do
(2013-05-06, 00:49)hummer01 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your quick reply, yes i tried it but being a noob i really didn't have a clue what to do

That's what the tutorial is for Undecided
Actually, yes Bigfoot, I just took another look at it. I can see how it might be confusing for someone new to doing these kinds of things.
how about twrp?
i have read the tut over and over and not really sure as to what i really need to do, the phone is rooted but when i try to use mtk tool to back up rom the botton is still gray
has anyone had any luck with twrp port for this phone...
but like me... He may not understand the tutorials here.

He said he is a noob.... as such we do not understand your tutorials, sorry
What processor does your device have? I have plugins to use with android kitchen that will allow you to build a TWRP recovery for any MT6575-77 device. Instead of letting MTKDroidTools make the CWM recovery for you, you would need to have pulled the stock recovery from your device then use android kitchen to unpack it with these plug ins and then download back to phone. I have personally done it a few times and would be happy to help!
Pages: 1 2