www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] MT6572 its Stuck On download Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-10, 23:36)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]no space left on device!

to me means you ran out of space to store or make a backup.

I am a Linux guy, not windows so can't really help you with MTK Droid Root which is a windows app, have you installed cwm recovery? if not can you install cwm recovery?

without cwm recovery installed, I don't know how to advise you, if you had cwm recovery installed, backup what you got, then factory reset.

HI there ,
THanks God Linux User ... Im Having Problem Wth My Nand Rom In My MT6572 its Stuck On download Mode In sptool At 97% Only Boot , Uboot Preeloader and Logo Download Sccessfully but System.im Stuck On 97% is there any Tool in linux For Flashing MT65xx China Phones . If So plz let me Know

Thanks

Regards

Kevin Dobb
(2014-05-16, 23:07)kevin_dobb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 23:36)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]no space left on device!

to me means you ran out of space to store or make a backup.

I am a Linux guy, not windows so can't really help you with MTK Droid Root which is a windows app, have you installed cwm recovery? if not can you install cwm recovery?

without cwm recovery installed, I don't know how to advise you, if you had cwm recovery installed, backup what you got, then factory reset.

HI there ,
THanks God Linux User ... Im Having Problem Wth My Nand Rom In My MT6572 its Stuck On download Mode In sptool At 97% Only Boot , Uboot Preeloader and Logo Download Sccessfully but System.im Stuck On 97% is there any Tool in linux For Flashing MT65xx China Phones . If So plz let me Know

Thanks

Regards

Kevin Dobb

I don't use that app, what you can try is if everythin but system.img has installed, boot into recovery mode, if you can do that, then use the app to flash a cwm recovery boot into cwm recovery and install a cwm style rom.