www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need help for zte v972m bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My phone is zte V972M(zte leo s1) before it bricked, i had root it ok,then i try to install cwm with mtk droidtool, it bricked

before it bricked I had backup rom

Now I flash backup rom by sp flash tool, I found this error

BROM ERROR:
S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_SIGN_HEADER_NOT_FOU ND (6045), MSP ERROE CODE:0x00.

Did somebody found this error?
How can I solve this problem?
please help me
did you solve problem?
my phone bricked to with error 6045
help me
Hi mongkolc !

I've sent you a link/tutorial on private message. I hope it will be helpful.
(2015-02-21, 00:06)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mongkolc !

I've sent you a link/tutorial on private message. I hope it will be helpful.

Hi,
can you please post the tutorial here. I faced the same issue too. Thanks
Hi zardaman !

Do you have made a full backup before to brick like the member called mongkol ?
(2015-05-03, 00:39)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&pid=42636#pid42636
But you haven't told me that you have a different device (Infocus M2 3G MT6582) ... the next time please spend time to write the brand/model and technical details about your device :-)
However, follow step by step the next tutorial (the same method explained into the link sent to mongkol) :

(2015-05-03, 00:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]But you haven't told me that you have a different device (Infocus M2 3G MT6582) ... the next time please spend time to write the brand/model and technical details about your device :-)
However, follow step by step the next tutorial (the same method explained into the link sent to mongkol) :

oh.. my bad. I'll try this again and post result. Thanks
OK ... please keep me up to date :-)
I hope that you have saved the full backup into your microSD & have made a copy into your pc ... because if you have made (and saved) the full backup into the internal memory of your device ... probably the solution explained in the video-tutorial is vain.
(2015-05-03, 01:28)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]OK ... please keep me up to date :-)
I hope that you have saved the full backup into your microSD & have made a copy into your pc ... because if you have made (and saved) the full backup into the internal memory of your device ... probably the solution explained in the video-tutorial is vain.

The backup i created with MTKDroid Tools was saved in MTK Droid Tools folder in my PC. Is that still good to go?
Just finished watching the tutorial but my device is already dead and cannot connect to mtk droid tools. Is there any other way around?

Sorry to OP for getting OT though.
Pages: 1 2