www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me to bring back to life my No 1 N3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I've bought for my father a No 1 N3 and I've receive it a week ago. As the firmware was not entire translate in French, i try to change ROM.
1st step : root the phone. No issue....working fine
2nd step : change the rom. For this, i went on FindARom and download this one : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I follow the tuto but my phone never turn on.
It's still recognize by windows (MTK USB PORT) but I can't flash it. I always get an error (4032) when I download the ROM.
I really don't know what can i do to bring it back to life.

Could you please help a poor french guy who want to offer this phone to his father?

Thanks in advance for reading and helping me...

Rgds

Diablo
for information, when I plug the phone on the power plug, no light switch on.
When i try to turn on, nothing on the screen...it stays black.
On the computer, it's recognize as MTK USB PORT... so i hope it's not a reverse brick
Sounds like possibly the phone isn't a No. 1. That's one of the problem with clones, you can never be sure what phone you're really getting.

Have you tried firmware upgrade instead of Download?
make sure u use the latest flash tool,
i think the latest is V3.1352

if u still get 4032 error, then look for other rom look alike rom

I have one phone No1N3. but it is fake, so i flashed the rom from No1 N3, it did not really work. some of them brick the phone.

so get other rom from like HDC, or bluebo or... real 1:1 from need rom
(2014-05-17, 16:25)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like possibly the phone isn't a No. 1. That's one of the problem with clones, you can never be sure what phone you're really getting.

Have you tried firmware upgrade instead of Download?

How can I be sure this is not a No 1 clone? I bought it on buyincoins.
I also tried to upgrade firmware...even format....
Ok I will try...
I've just used flash tool v5 to format my phone...it work.
I try to push again the firmware by just download..... I've got download OK....
Now it boot now... i'm now on the recovery droid....Smiling
Don't know what to do...
the preloader is different, that is why u get 4032 error.
i will try to upload my preloader for u to try.
it's OK Now..... it boot normally after a classical reboot.... OMG.... OMG.... I'm so happy.....
Sorry for all.... but i'm too exciting Smiling
Latest is 3.1344 and 5.1352. They are downloadable in the tools forum here. If someone has a direct download link to 3.1352, please share it.
Thank you having try to help me.... I know that I can found here a precious help if needed....
here is the preloader for u to try
Pages: 1 2