www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 - touch screen fault, dysfunction (part of it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

For the last two days I wasn't able to do a picture or make a film. I thought it was application problem, but today I have noticed that area where shutters are is disabled...

There is no possibility to touch screen on aprox. 1 cm height from bottom. It doesn't react - completely.

Tried to do backup and flashed a new fresh ROM - didn't help.

Is there a possibility of calibration or something like that? Or should I send it on warranty?.. .(and wait for 2 -3 months Tongue)

Here are some pics about situation (first when im touching from top to bottom, and second when im going from left to right) :

[Image: Screenshot_2014-05-17-12-15-21.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2014-05-17-12-15-32.png]
I think it is HW problem but you can try to calibrate the touch screen using this app:* [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].x d a-developers.com/showthread.php?t=934500

*Remove the spaces between the letters x,d,a to make the link work
you can try go to the engineer mode

press

*#*#3646633#*#*

go to hardware testing - > touchscreen -> multitouch/handwriting

you can test u'r screen there just to see if your screen is broken or not
i dunno if in engineer mode, there are capability to calibrate the touch or not,

but i assume from the pic that u have post is, the screen is broken,
i mean, the digitizer of the screen.. but, the digitizer is attached to the LCD, so if you replace it, it must be both of them..

CMIIW
(2014-05-17, 19:52)Oshirai Wrote: [ -> ]you can try go to the engineer mode

press

*#*#3646633#*#*

go to hardware testing - > touchscreen -> multitouch/handwriting

you can test u'r screen there just to see if your screen is broken or not

CMIIW

I've tested using this options - same situation, this area that I am saying about doesn't react to my touch. The same with calibration app.

Warranty ?
When screen is locked you can slide left and right on this area of the screen?
(2014-05-17, 20:24)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]When screen is locked you can slide left and right on this area of the screen?

No, I have point location enabled all the time, and screen(touch panel) doesn't response when being locked.
(2014-05-17, 19:59)peanek Wrote: [ -> ]Warranty ?

Contact your supplier, you should be under warranty but as you said you should wait for 1-2 months.