www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard Bricked Inew I2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The motherboard write v2.1 2013.05.03, the problem is not finding android 4.2.2 to revive. Android 4.2.2 was preinstalled. Other existing ROMs give error 4032 with flashtool.
Just so we're clear, the motherboard date means very little as well. That's the date of manufacture. It means nothing in regards to when the phone was designed and Android compiled for the model.

We have gotten off topic and it's partially my fault because I didn't re-read the OP.

So you already have the ROM you want to flash... But you're getting an error. Is that correct?

Have you followed all methods in the SP Flash Tool problem tutorial?
Please post a link with flash tool tutorial problem.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I need original preloading that I do not have because I did not backup.
Have you tried Download mode as well as Firmware update mode? And you're using the newest versions of flashtool. Correct?
Yes I tried the latest version but I failed, still error 4032. Detected in the Device Manager without batery mtk usb port and with batery MediaTek da usb vcom port.
Did you try format prior to download?
I tried but not working gives error 4032.
In Da usb vcom not wotknothing,progress bar does not start.
With latest rom flash tool tool closes automatically. But with 16.03 version of the rom give error 4032.
Okay. I assume you have tried format and download with MTK Flash Tool and SP Flash Tools.

Have you tried this ROM [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000249
Pages: 1 2 3