www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew v3 Three Network Call Ending Engaged Dial tone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last week After having My Inew V3 phone for less than a month, suddenly I was not able to make phone calls. As I tried to make a call it ended as soon as it began saying call ending. I then tried to ring the phone and got an engaged dial tone as a response. The data connection works fine so I can still use the internet and I can still send messages.

I have since spoken to the Seller and was told that it has been happening to a few of the china phones, but only on the three Network in the UK (I think some other countries in Europe). Somehow it seems Three have created a call barring for these phones as the same SIM card works fine in my other phone.

I then proceeded to phone Three UK and they took me through various processes to see if it was just a setting on the phone to no avail. They finally said maybe it was the SIM card, so they have sent me another one.

I will report back to say whether the SIM card is the problem and another would fix the Inew V3 issue.
Check a SIM from a different carrier as well.
Hi, It's not just me then, I have exactly the same problem with my Three UK sim, it's been working fine but now as soon as I try to make a call I get "Dialling" and then "Call Ended", phone is engaged if I ring it but the data connection is working fine.
Put my o2 UK sim in and calls work fine. I've not done anything to the phone recently so it must be something to do with Three.
I have noticed this problem a few days ago and have installed miui V5 4.2.24 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang rom and is working for me now.
(2014-05-23, 02:29)peter1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed this problem a few days ago and have installed miui V5 4.2.24 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang rom and is working for me now.

Can I ask how you were able to install it, I'm receiving "Installation Aborted" installing over the stock 1.08 ROM
(2014-06-02, 22:10)LVG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-23, 02:29)peter1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed this problem a few days ago and have installed miui V5 4.2.24 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang rom and is working for me now.

Can I ask how you were able to install it, I'm receiving "Installation Aborted" installing over the stock 1.08 ROM

You need to install a custom revcovery. You cannot use stock recovery.
If you have root access you can use mobile uncle
I Rooted the phone and installedthe CWM image and then tried installing the MIUI ROM but I've been greeted by the iNew logo for over 30 minutes, anyone know what I should do?
(2014-06-03, 02:25)LVG Wrote: [ -> ]I Rooted the phone and installedthe CWM image and then tried installing the MIUI ROM but I've been greeted by the iNew logo for over 30 minutes, anyone know what I should do?

Yeah you probably need to flash orginal firmware 1.08 first then flash miui because I built miui on 1.08 base
You have lost your imei's..
(2014-06-03, 02:29)lelluh81 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] via ClockWork but just get installation aborted (bad) now I have no idea how to get the stock ROM back on.
Pages: 1 2