www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: COLOR OS FOR RACER AIR PORT FROM OPPO R1 ver latest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have finished port rom Color OS from Oppo R1 new version to Inew V3. Every thing is oke and good for used.
Camera is best quality to use.
WCDMA is suported international.
Rom have full rooted.
and alot thing.

Link Down: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Posting images is very easy. Just put the direct link the image in image tags, or upload the image as an attachment.

If you're getting some specific error, please let us know in the Site news and issues forum.
em downloading and the prevoius version was very good in turm of signals and brattry drain as compare to all others but the problem was camera and i hope for the better camera
If I have some spare time I'm gonna try it. It is multi language?
hi there..i tried the rom its nice.but i cant view my internal memory.even when i connect the phone to the computer i can only see my sdcard.and when connected to mtk droid tools in debug mode the software cant detect the phone
Can someone please advise on how to install this rom.
All the custom roms (zips) i've tried.. i get stuck on the inew logo.
Only way to get it back to live is through MKT Tools.
I've so far been unable to install a zip via CWM. Hopefully someone can give me some pointers on what i;m doing wrong.
Thanks in advance
What version is based? 1.0.8 or 1.0.4 ?
(2014-05-23, 06:39)efex Wrote: [ -> ]What version is based? 1.0.8 or 1.0.4 ?

vERSION BASED IS 1.1.4 bRO
(2014-05-23, 04:09)bravoooj Wrote: [ -> ]hi there..i tried the rom its nice.but i cant view my internal memory.even when i connect the phone to the computer i can only see my sdcard.and when connected to mtk droid tools in debug mode the software cant detect the phone
i must say soo far such a gr8 rom and gr8 work by the devolper thanks a lots now its fast and camera is very much better then before and the single problem iss internal mamery can be assesable as reportd by my brother also other wise very goood battry drain when screen use to be off and on its a sum kinda frimware probelm inew v3 and thanks alots plzzzz kindly fix the internal mamoery is it posible coz we just loset 16 gb memory
Sửa lại tiêu đề đi ở nước ngoài người ta chả bit Racer air là gì đâu
Pages: 1 2