www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ScienceD] Coffee bean roasting acoustics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coffee bean roasting acoustics

People around the world are drawn to coffee's powerful allure -- for its beloved smell, and taste, and for the caffeine boost it provides. As you enjoy your coffee beverage, however, odds are good you're probably not thinking about the coffee bean roasting process behind it. But for some the love of coffee runs so deep that they go so far as to roast their own coffee beans.

http://feeds.sciencedaily.com/~r/science...162931.htm
How do you guys normally like your coffee? Is there a coffee roast you prefer? How do you take it? What's your brewing method?

For me, I just drink regular black coffee. I have no preferences besides that. I'll accept any kind of coffee at anytime from anyone for any reason. Coffee rules.

I'm not big on fancy coffees, but Vietnamese coffee is pretty dang awesome. It's like a flying rainbow of happiness punched you square in the mouth. KA-POW!
For my kick, I make sludge. No joke, I put about 4-8 tablespoons of instant coffee, half a mug of cool water and down it in 1 or 2 gulps. It's downright nasty, but quick, efficient and easy.

How I prefer it is real coffee beans brewed strong with cream or milk and medium sweetness. Try to use Equal or similar when I can.

Really love the smell, taste and buzz. But gotta tone down the bitterness with milk and sugar if at least part of the purpose is to enjoy it.

Never been too snooty about what type of bean.