www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Boot loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My phone went into boot loop. It goes well into recovery. I tried to install the stock rom with SP tools but I got this error: "s_da_sdmmc write failed (3149)"

So, any help please.
Thanks in advance
You should really give us more details. Have you flashed anything previously? If you have backup, did you try to restore it? Is phone rooted? Does it have custom recovery?
bad rom, try another rom, or redownload the one you are trying to install.
[snip] Now, the phone is absolutely dead but still detected by PC as unknown device CryingCryingCrying
(2014-05-29, 05:09)samehfarahat Wrote: [ -> ][snip] Now, the phone is absolutely dead but still detected by PC as unknown device CryingCryingCrying
Well, first did u flash a rom without a backup, if you have a backup flash it, or if u did not try downloading one(original rom), do u have a custom recovery? Well, if the phone is dead(can't boot, or get into recovery), and unknown to your computer……I can't help with that Sad sorry for that
………
hello Samehfarahat,
My phone is new...have not done anything such as flash a rom and such the like.
It keeps rebooting. Have been successful in accessing system recovery but not certain what to select from the options available to get to the main screen. The following is seen on the system recovery screen:

Android system recovery <3e>
ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.13

Volume up/down to move highlight;
enter button to select.

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply updte from cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

Thanks for your help
lue
Hi lue. Welcome to chinaphonearena.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your new phone.
Have you tried wiping the cache and data?

Since it is brand new, have you considered asking for a replacement from your phone seller?
(2014-11-03, 08:43)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi lue. Welcome to chinaphonearena.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your new phone.
Have you tried wiping the cache and data?

Since it is brand new, have you considered asking for a replacement from your phone seller?

Thanks Athos.
Yes I have wiped cache partition and did a factory reset but problem is still there...phone keeps rebooting.
I live in the carribbean, The phone was sent to me from someone living in the US..kinda difficult returning it.

I attached phone to my PC and I am seeing some strange details.
Phone name is HTC Dream type ADB interface
Manufacturer - Google, Inc
Device status - working properly
Model MT65xx Android Phone
Events - 02/11/2014
7:48 PM : Device configued (null)
7:52 PM : Device configured (oem46.inf)
7:53 PM : Device started (andriodusb)
7:53 PM : Device installed (android_usb.inf)

I dont know if I can do repair from here...

lue