www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] Download TWRP custom recovery 2.7.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TWRP custom recovery for THL T11. This can be flashed through custom recovery or with SP Flash Tool

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
May try this on my jiake v8

Update tried recovery, nice recovery.
It makes CWM, even the fancy touch ones, look medieval. Both in form and function.

You flashed it as it was, or ported it?
(2014-05-26, 10:03)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes CWM, even the fancy touch ones, look medieval. Both in form and function.

You flashed it as it was, or ported it?

I ported it.
Hi Sniper47
Quote:This can be flashed through custom recovery or with SP Flash Tool

Some recent posters seem to have trouble with not realizing they have a Chinese recovery that might be deficient.

Is there any reason why you can not suggest using Mobileuncle to "update" recovery as this is the method that works for me and the 2 mediatek devices I have or had?

Slightly off topic, some recent posters may not have tested their ROM was rooted.

Feel free to delete this post if you feel its off topic or troll like.
(2014-06-24, 18:30)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sniper47
Quote:This can be flashed through custom recovery or with SP Flash Tool

Some recent posters seem to have trouble with not realizing they have a Chinese recovery that might be deficient.

Is there any reason why you can not suggest using Mobileuncle to "update" recovery as this is the method that works for me and the 2 mediatek devices I have or had?

Slightly off topic, some recent posters may not have tested their ROM was rooted.

Feel free to delete this post if you feel its off topic or troll like.
Using Mobile Uncle is fine if you are already rooted. Good suggestion.
Link is down! Can you upload it again, please...
Just give it a bit, it will be back up. Ge.tt servers overloaded.
What do you mean it can be flashed with custom recovery?
Can I use the recovery I have now to install this new one?

Mobile uncle seems useless when I look into update recovery or something like that then I see images for other phones and a lot of chinese symbols. I better not flash any of that.