www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V3 official cxq 1.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2014-05-30, 21:25)tywin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-30, 21:15)amablejaquez Wrote: [ -> ]And what about the camera? It's showing aperture f-2.0?

So... previous FW versions don't make use of the f2.0 aperture?

I had the 1.0.4 version and pictures didn't show f 2.0 aperture, but f 2.2 instead. Now I have the 1.0.8 and it shows f 2.0.
Installed ok. Gps dont work. Youtube doesent play, even on veb. Cam dont work at all.
It is like a windows pc without graphics drivers!!!
I ll try non original 1.1.4 tomorow. Sad
Installed non original 1.1.4 GPS OK. Camera OK. NFC not tested. Battery looks the same. No improvement.
Installed over 1.0.8 rom, works perfect. GPS fine, it tooks satellites fifteen seconds prior spend gps fix. Wifi very well. Installation detail: the toll leaves flash upgrade and install it as it says that files are missing; to install it as a download, despite this lack, runs well and the first boot the phone is updated and everything is as before. Just activate the xposed and reboot. So far battery ok but not Ain Wear a full charge for review. Greetings -.
well in my inew v3 is 1.0.1 and i have only problem with battery as u all, everything is workin fast and smooth.
Thanks a lot!
I updated from black V3 phone, 1.08 stock rom with no problems in windows 7 x64. With XP the driver doesn't install right.
Select Scatter file, press Upload and Ignore the missing files message, after that connect the phone... My phone was flashed in 3 minutes.
Will test the phone tomorrow.
Greets.
(2014-06-06, 06:00)kuartelgeneral Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot!
I updated from black V3 phone, 1.08 stock rom with no problems in windows 7 x64. With XP the driver doesn't install right.
Select Scatter file, press Upload and Ignore the missing files message, after that connect the phone... My phone was flashed in 3 minutes.
Will test the phone tomorrow.
Greets.
Upload? I thought it was "Download". Undecided
(2014-06-06, 18:57)yo_jose Wrote: [ -> ]Upload? I thought it was "Download". Undecided

Haha, yes you are right, my mistake sorry Can't look
Hi there guys just flashed this fw, but it doesn´t it pass the logo screen...any help please?

best regards
I think some devices are not compatible with this rom. I couldn't flash it. I'm using 1.0.8 GPS fix while waiting for the official one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6