www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: change mac code on phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I have 2 coolpad f1 from China and both have the same mac code, is there away to change one to a different code, have download Mac changer from play store but that is only a temporary change....?
You can give this a go

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-05-27, 00:24)Sniper47 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for that but did not work, rechecked the wifi file I replaced in NVRAM and it showed the new Mac address I entered, not sure what to do now....
What exactly is the problem?

If your mac address has changed and the problem remains, then there may be some other issue.

Try a reset on the router.
when I look in my sd card I can find a data log like this for every time I try to change the MAC address.... F=¡Gw2014-05-27 13:21:58cfp invalidwifi | "bryfly"?/ 3#+ , even the spoof ones from play.com do not work...... right pain having 2 phones with the same MAC address. Reset the router = no difference.

maybe coolpad have written something into their programming to stop you doing any MAC change

I found another method on a Chinese forum but I cannot understand the translation
You are using the correct permissions I assume on the nvram?
(2014-05-27, 22:15)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]You are using the correct permissions I assume on the nvram?

yes copied them first, then double checked against the other identical phone..

the link for the other method is here but as I said cannot understand the translation
Post the original China text. The link you sent requires an account and a reply to the thread to see the content.

You can try using two different NVRAM files from a different phone. There's one in the H7500+ forum.
Driver and Tools Download:
alternate address [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
alternate address [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
statement DB extracted from the black cloud os 2 wire brush pack.
Press the operating system installation Brush drive "spinstall.exe" to automatically install the driver 2 Open "BIRDA_SN_STATION_ wifi folder MT6592 . EXE "

3 Click system config, then select wifi mac adr then just enter the address of the first eight points ON / OFF Lock.

4 Select MD_DB_1, then select "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_ MT6592 _S00_WR8_W1315_MD_WG_MP_W13_38_P1_1_wg_n " AP DB Select "APDB_ MT6592 (after the fact will automatically search for and select an ap MD choice is on the line, do not have to choose ap) _S01_ALPS.JB9.MP_ ". Click OK after

5 Click the Start pop-up complete start after wifi mac address input 12, in fact, must remain the same as before and enter as easily fill the back four, numbers and letters are the first eight rows. After the point ok

6 After the phone off the line connected to the data automatically starts to go, as long as the data is gone, the error does not occur on ok prompt on the line, then pop back ok will fill mac address at this time whether it directly off the phone on wifi was seen in the mac mac address that you set, never change Oh!
This is the SN Station write tool. Should be fairly straightforward. Have you tried downloading and running the software?
Pages: 1 2 3