www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: vivo xplay 3s or onePLUSone or oppo find 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
am having trouble deciding which of these monsters to buy,all three devices have monster godzilla type specs and the reason i want to buy them is simply this...
i currently own a STAR/MPAI note3 clone quadcore MTK6582 mali-400mp 1gb ram 2gb rom 540 x 960 display...not a bad device considering that it is my first ever android,(i know don't ask),i have had this device since feb 14 this year and have become "hooked" on android and chines devices in particular

after dumping numerous apps and mods,(xposed),onto this device i have found that it just does not have the OOOMPH i need to run smoothly and the above mentioned devices are so hardcore i am sure they could run NASA and still have enough power left for breakfast...so if anybody out there knows these devices can you maybe point out what you most like about them and what your decision would be if you were in my position and were ready to purchase one of them...Tongue
I don't think you can go wrong with any of those devices. The Oppo Find 7 would be my choice out of those 3.
(2014-05-27, 19:46)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can go wrong with any of those devices. The Oppo Find 7 would be my choice out of those 3.

Interesting. Why select the Oppo Find 7 over the Xplay 3S?