www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 4.4 rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, im a new person to this forum, and this will be my first problem.....
I have a step v8110 mt6575, I know its old, its even forgetten, but I need a rom for it please, I need a 4.4 rom.I have heard that 4.4 can run on 512mb becouse it was devloped to be used by a larger varity of phones...
Thanks for reading and replying.thank you
P.s:I know there are spelling mistakes, and grammartical ones too, but ya, this is my first post Smiling
Definitely no 4.4 for your phone now. Likely never to be 4.4 for MT6575 phones unless you port it yourself.

Sorry for the bad news. Maybe time for an upgrade. Hands
...... seriously. I know how to port but im not an expert, Sad
Very serious. There are apparently a few beta 4.4 out for some Elephone models. And I believe a couple of MTK Lenovo models have 4.4. But beyond that, no other MTK phones have 4.4 yet.

If/when Kitkat does become widespread in MTK phones, the likelihood of any MT6575 phone receiving an official 4.4 update is nil. And no serious developer will be working on KitKat for MT6575 phones.

Seriously that SoC is 3 years old. It's time to upgrade man. You won't have Kitkat, but at least you'll have a smooth running phone.
I guess its my bad luck………
Sad
(2014-05-27, 19:30)Sniper47 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Big Grin
5.1"
18mp camera
4.4 Kitkat
4gb RAM
Hands
It's highly unlikely that phone has real Kitkat. The other specs are more than likely a scam as well. Feel free to give it a test run if you're up to the task.
(2014-05-30, 07:09)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]5.1"
18mp camera
4.4 Kitkat
4gb RAM
Hands
It's highly unlikely that phone has real Kitkat. The other specs are more than likely a scam as well. Feel free to give it a test run if you're up to the task.
I agree that it is fake,I dont trust ebay.