www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: BRICKED EXCELVAN ET704 TABLET PHONE HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have the excelvan et704 i think it is the same as a portworld jm450 but unsure here?

Any way i have backed up with mtk droid tools and when i tried to restore the backup using the flash tool it then goes black screen,i previously rooted it and added clockworkmod recovery i made with droid tools,but it's bricked.

If i try to restore another recent backup i get the emmc showing bottom right saying it's 29gb+4096mb emmc unknown?

Also the attempt to flash the recent backup says preloader is red and it doesn't seem to be right?It does sit in the backup but doesn't seem to want to work,i can successfully reflash with the older backup,but it just doesn't show anything at all no charging and vcom port is showing in device manager in xp,i really need help here scared i bricked it i only just got it as well.

It's motherboard is a k7206_mb_v2.0
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here's a picture of me performing a flash on my ET704 that ended in a yellow bar and ok box,maybe this can shed light on the matter? I am using a backup from the device i made here,so i can't understand why it doesn't work?