www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] bricked HDC G900 s5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Sorry, i have a problem with the creation of rom for flashtools on chinaphone HDC G900 s5 clone with processor mt6582. It is not the first time that I perform a backup of a chinaphone but this time I have trouble creating blocks for Flashtools . So, I ran the root of phone with software eroot and after i have open the mtkdroidtools software as usual and I clicked on root to run the root shell . After I went into root, backup, recovery and i perform a backup, and I clicked on backup and so created the files full of the phone and everything has completed without error. Then , as usual, I clicked on "to prepare blocks for flash tools" and went everything correctly but just arrived to the acquisition of the file system gives me error and flashing those files on the phone the phone does not start. I tried more than once to make backups but always gives me the same error at the time of construction of the backup files for Flashtools . Now I unfortunately I bricked the phone and I need to use the rom that I flashed but I can not in any way create blocks for Flashtools without receive errors, how can I do ? I also tried to flash all roms available on the site needrom but none of those Vabene because they have a higher screen resolution and I can not see the images properly. I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance

[Admin: Post split. Please stay in the flow of topic or create a new thread when you post]
Hi Shiro14, sorry no one has replied to you yet. Welcome to the forum.

I'm not 100% sure I understand you.

You are able to flash ROMs. But you can't find the correct ROM for your phone. Is that correct?

If it's correct, then there's little that can be done. You need to find the proper ROM for your phone.

If you've found the proper ROM for your phone, but can't get it to flash, then see the tutorials section *Fix SP Flash Tool Problems*

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi there,

I have the same phone and unfortunately (stupid me) I did not do the backup before flashing the rom.

I cannot find the original stock rom for this model, all of the available are for G900F or T or another letter. I need only for G900

is there anyone who has the original and can provide backup? most probably I need to flash the correct preloader which I overflashed

the device wont boot up since that (because of my stupidity of course)

thank you guys